DISCLAIMER: I’ve already published this once, but thanks to my amazing followers I’ve been nominated twice more so I thought I’d better post this again to show off my amazing readers!
Firstly, a MASSIVE thank you to A Girl With ADHD who nominated me, and if you haven’t checked her blog out yet you really should because she’s amazing! *EDIT: I’ve just discovered I’ve also been nominated by Everything And Nothing so a MASSIVE thank you to her too! *EDIT 2: Another MASSIVE thank you to Paradoxical Sadness for the nomination! I love you guys so much 🙂 This is my first award so I’m ridiculously excited! So here we go…
- Thank the person who nominated you. Oops, I got a bit carried away in my introduction and already covered this one. But oh well, I’m sure she wouldn’t object to two thank you’s. So, thank you Ellie! And thank you Everything And Nothing!
- Put the award logo on your site. There you go…
- Nominate seven blogs. Oooh, this is going to be tough! I love so many blogs on this site! But these are a few of my favourites…
- The Crazy Perfectionist
- It’s My Teenage Life
- Alaska Wild
- My Personal Teen Life
- Cloud Busting
- Sleepless in Steveston
- My Irrelevant Thoughts
- Answer the questions.
- In one word how would you like your readers to describe your blog? Fantabulous. Need I say more 😉
- Which is your most favourite post among your blog posts and why? I think it would have to be Let’s Talk About Autism. This is the post that had the most passion behind it, and I think that shows! It’s the post I’m most proud of because I think it helps show people that there is still discrimination against those with learning difficulties and that shouldn’t happen.
- What, or who, inspires most of your blog posts? Usually my posts are just about things that I’m angry about, so sorry guys for moaning way too much! But a lot of my posts happen to be about my boyfriend, and I guess he is probably one of the most inspirational people in my life (don’t tell him that though, he’ll never let me forget!).
- What do you aspire to accomplish this year? This year is going to be one of the most important years of my life! I’ll be turning 18 and moving to London to start University, so I think my main goal is to do this without falling apart!
- What do you aspire to learn this year? This question has two answers. I want to learn more about the human body, how and why we function the way we do, and how I can help when the body doesn’t work the way it should (for those of you who don’t know, I’m studying biomedical science at Uni so I’m super nerdy sorry). But I also want to learn about myself, about who I am when I have to live independently.
- What is your most favourite book and why? No. I can’t. This is like a mother choosing her favourite child! I have always loved reading and have read everything from Harry Potter, to Dracula, to The Fault in Our Stars and they’ve all effected me in one way or another. If you want more information on the books I like you can check out this post!
- What’s the most courageous thing you’ve done? Hmm, this is a tough. Does it count that I’m a sister? I’d do anything for my brother, and that means sometimes I’ve had to be brave. Like when he had a nose bleed and kept being sick, I dealt with it. When he thought he heard a noise downstairs, I investigated. And I can’t forget that time when he was 6 and kicked a football through our shed window. That was the first (and pretty much only) time I’d ever lied to my parents when I said the wind did it. Yeah right! They knew, and I knew they knew but I wasn’t about to let him get in trouble. Of course we argue, but being an older sister means I will protect that boy with my life and God help the person who tries to hurt him!
- Who is your female role model? I’ve just realised that two of my biggest role models (Stephen Hawkings and Steven Frayne) are guys. So, I’m going to talk about my top role model…my mum. Sorry that’s so cliche, but it’s true! She works two jobs, as does my dad, so we don’t get a lot of time together but if I need help or if I just want to talk she’s always there for me. And she also fuels my weirdness! Never has she dismissed a question I’ve asked as stupid, and we’ve had so many in-depth discussions about random things. I wouldn’t change her for the world, love ya mum!
And there we go. Thank you for reading and thank you Ellie (that’s the third thank you, I hope you’re getting the message :P) for giving me my first award! And I can’t wait to see the posts from my nominations 🙂