Thank you Never Less Than Everything for this nomination! And if you haven’t checked out this blog you should, both Tricia and Ben are fabulous bloggers 🙂
Here’s the rules:
- Put the award logo in your post. Done!
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog. Thank you so much, you are amazing!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. I am following some amazing bloggers, but these are some of the people who regularly get involved in my blog…
- The Crazy Perfectionist
- Desire To Express
- A Teenage Diary Online
- Life Of A 17 Year Old Indian
- Everything And Nothing
- Drifting Lexi
- Under The Guise Of Glitter
- Mythical Stars
- Ask A Teenage Aspie
- Deviant Daydream
- My Overflowing Thoughts
- Alex Konst
- Lost In The World Of Blogging
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
- Post 7 facts about you.
- It’s my 18th birthday on the 15th July. So if anyone reading this would like to send me some presents that would be nice 😛
- I love my pajamas. If it was socially acceptable to wear pajamas outside then I would. As soon as I get home I instantly get changed into them and if I don’t have to go outside, I will wear them the whole day. They’re just too comfy!
- Pink lemonade is my favourite drink. Where I live pink lemonade isn’t sold in shops, so it’s really rare for me to get hold of some. Whenever I see it I will buy it, which has often led to me carrying around multiple giant bottles of pink lemonade whilst shopping. But it’s worth it!
- I have a massive family. A lot of people say that, but seriously my family is huge! I have 12 aunts and uncles, and I have around 50 cousins (including 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.)! Last time we counted it was at 53 cousins but at least 3 of those cousins are pregnant so it could be much more now! This means that we’ll go to at least one wedding, at least two christenings, and countless parties each year 🙂
- I can’t donate blood. I tried to donate blood and I was fine until about 10 minutes in. Then I started feeling dizzy and sick. I stupidly tried to stop them taking the needle out of me and ended up falling onto the floor like a starfish 😦 It was definitely not my finest moment! The head nurse there said that I was pretty much banned from giving blood as my body couldn’t handle it, which sucks. But if any of you are over 17 and are thinking of giving blood, please do! It doesn’t hurt, just a teeny scratch and then you just lie there for 15 minutes. Then, free food! And that 15 minutes could potentially save someone’s life.
- I can pick locks. I don’t think many people know this because a lot of people get freaked out by me, a petite blonde girl, being able to pick locks. But I think it’s an amazing skill to have! I’ve never had to use it in an emergency, but if the situation comes up I’m going to look like a badass 😛
- I’m clumsy. Sometimes my brain and my body don’t talk to each other. So I’ll walk into closed doors, trip over thin air, and knock over things on a daily basis. This means I am constantly covered in bruises and cuts, but so far I’ve managed to avoid any broken bones 🙂
Thank you so much for the nomination, and thank you for reading 🙂