I woke up this morning and I checked my emails as I usually do and there you were. My internet family, giving me more love and kind words than I could have dreamed of. Thank you. Thank you to everyone who liked and commented on my previous post. I’m not going to lie, I needed you. I’m sorry I’m not going to reply to your comments directly because it’s too overwhelming. I’ve never had support like this. Ever. All my friends and family and even my boyfriend are going through to much, whether that’s mental health issues, financial struggles, work etc. I don’t blame them but sometimes it feels as though they’re too busy with their own lives to worry about mine. I’ve always been the sort of person that people go to for advice, the one whose the adult, the one who stands strong in a crisis. I love it. But that’s a lot of pressure on an 18 year old girl who has only been legally allowed to drink for the past 9 days.
So I’m going to thank those who have supported me here, and I hope that’s okay. These are the people who sent me lovely comments, sorry I was going to thank everyone who liked my post as well but there are too many of you it would take me ages!
The Award For Best Blogging Family Goes To….
- Ruined All The Right Ways – It can be a lot sometimes, but it’s just something I have to do and I think everyone has things they have to worry about. Thank you for your comment though, and I’m glad we worked it out too 🙂
- The Introvert – Thank you, sometimes it doesn’t feel that way but it’s definitely nice to hear it 🙂
- My Darkest Places – Thank you, it’s so nice to be called inspirational! And you most definitely are brave for writing about your experiences (and you’re an awesome guest writer) 🙂
- Three Hands One Heart – Thank you, you and your son are such sweethearts 🙂
- Bear Next Door – Thank you, it’s so sweet of you and I hope I haven’t let you all down, although last night it did feel that way.
- Waffle Me This – Thank you so much, it’s so nice to know you’re there if I need to chat 🙂
- Phae Merveille – Thank you, waking up to someone telling you you’re amazing is definitely a nice feeling! I’m glad, in a way, that I have so much responsibility because it has helped me be who I am today. And I hope I go on to accomplish a lot!
- Kelsee – Thank you. Just remember you can always come talk to me if things get too tough. You’re right, we’re both human and we’re entitled to have off days, but we both have to get up and brush ourselves off and try again 🙂
- Everything And Nothing – You’ve always been there for me. Every single time. So thank you. And you’re so right, the few bad days I have does not define my wonderful life 🙂
- Ciara Cakes – Thank you, it’s so nice to know I can talk to you if I need to. Your comment made me so happy. Just, everything you said was so kind and just knowing someone out there thinks I’m a strong person and brave is wonderful. And it’s okay, my boyfriend shouldn’t yell at me. I’m not making excuses for him, because what he did was wrong and he knows that, but he does have autism and so when he’s upset he can have panic moments. However, he’s never yelled at me like that during our whole relationship, which I think made the situation 10 times worse because he’s usually so sweet and quiet. But don’t worry, I made sure he knows how much trouble he’s in and this morning I woke up to a bottle of pink lemonade next to my bed (that’s my favourite drink) so he definitely knows he’s in trouble! In our relationship we’re very quick to forgive each other but we let each other know that what happened was not okay and it’s not going to happen again. *Blows kisses back*
- Pajama Reader – I wish I could give you a giant hug! Waking up to someone telling you you’re beautiful, strong, AND amazing! Now that’s how to live life 🙂 Thank you.
- Idiosyncratic Thoughts – You’re right, I can’t be perfect all the time. (Just most of the time :P) Thank you.
- Luna – You’ve just always been there. Every time something goes right you seem to be there congratulating me, then every time something goes wrong you’re there cheering me up. Thank you. I will admit, your comment made me cry. You remembered Josh. You truly don’t understand how much that makes me so happy that he’s still remembered. So you get an extra thank you for that 🙂
- Mon – It feels like you’ve been there for me right from the start! Thank you. Blogging definitely helps, and if you ever need to chat I’m here 🙂
- Life Of A Dropout – Thank you. You’re right, everyone makes mistakes once in a while. I just gotta move on 🙂
- Lost To The Dark – Thank you. I definitely feel like I have a lot on right now!! But I think a lot of people do. I really appreciate your comment, it’s nice to know I can come talk to you if I need to 🙂
- Lost In The World Of Blogging – You think I’m inspirational? Thank you 🙂
- Drifting Lexi – Again, you are a blogger who constantly seems to be spreading the love. Your positive attitude amazes me, please never change 🙂
- Amb – Thank you. Your comment was so sweet, it made me smile 🙂
- Under The Guise Of Glitter– Please don’t apologise to me!! You are going through so much lately, and I haven’t been there for you like I should have been. I really hope everything works out for you because you are such a kind and sweet lady with two beautiful (and lucky!) children 🙂
- My Teenage Madness – Woah thank you. Seriously your comment made me smile so much! I have so much respect for you too, and I hope you’re having a brilliant day wherever you are 🙂
- I Prefer Deep Blues And Sea Foam Greens – Thank you. I know you’re not having the easiest time right now, so it means a lot that you’re giving me support. I’m sending you a giant hug!
I hope it’s okay I replied and thanked you all this way, I just didn’t feel like I could thank you enough in the comments. I just want to let you all know I’m happy, I’m okay and I’m drinking a cup of tea right now so I think things are going to be just fine 🙂