We did it!! (Well, Kyle did it). As many of you know from my previous posts, my boyfriend Kyle has been struggling to get into University because his Dyslexia and Autism have stopped him getting a C in his English exam. Despite this, he managed to get 3 A grades in his Forensic Science course, and he got a B in Maths, and this has meant that finally he’s been excepted into University!! I’m beyond proud of him 🙂
Sorry this is such a short post, but I just had to share this with you all! He’s been through so much and finally people are realising how awesome he truly is 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Proudest Moment of my Life.
I can’t be the only one who has played this game, right? Recently I’ve been obsessed with it! It’s called Agar.io, and basically you start off as a tiny cell and you have to go around eating the colourful dots (nutrients) and other cells that are smaller than you. Sounds simple, right? Nope! It is so frustrating. This game brings out the worst in me. Usually I’m quite a peaceful, content person, but after 5 minutes of this game I’m swearing like a sailor. Especially when some idiot eats you when you’ve spent 30 minutes trying to get to the top of the leader board. But, I did it! I was the biggest cell! One of the proudest moments of my life? Absolutely!
Please tell me I’m not the only one who plays this! Let me know in the comments if any of you have experienced the addictive frustration that is Agar.io. Thanks for reading 🙂
Oh my gosh, guys! Thank you! I try to keep up with how many followers I have, but I hadn’t looked in a while. So I just casually scroll down to the bottom of my stats page, and there you are! All 200 of you! I’ve been blogging for exactly a month and a half, and I cannot believe 200 people think that my rambling are interesting enough to read, so again thank you 🙂 To celebrate this I wanted to shout out to some of my amazing followers…
- My first ever follower: Live From My Head. He was also the first to comment on my blog, so thank you for making me feel welcome 🙂
- My 200th Follower: Isunable. Thank you so much for being my 200th follower, you’re fabulous 🙂
- Funniest Follower: Elm. Oh gosh you do make me giggle sometimes, I love your posts and you just seem like such a cool person to be around so don’t ever change!
- The follower with the prettiest pictures: Imagynasium If you have any interest in looking at beautiful things, go check out this blog.
- The sweetest follower: A Little Day Dreamer. Everything you posts just seems so happy and cheery, so keep being awesome 🙂
- My soon-to-be-an-author follower: Life Of An Indian Teenager. I just love the way she writes, it’s so beautiful!
- My email buddies: Zion Dutro and Peace Love Empathy 101. These are the people I email quite regularly and I love hearing about their lives 🙂
- My most uplifting follower: Ellie. This girl always makes me smile. Please go check out her blog because not only is she just a friendly, funny person to talk to but she also fights to make people aware of mental health. You can’t get better than that!
- My follower with the best taste in music: Everything and nothing. Not only does she post amazing things, but thanks to her I have found some awesome covers and songs, so thank you!
- My follower with the best taste in TV shows (and men and blog themes): My Teenage Madness. Her posts are so cute! And she also loves My Mad Fat Diary, which is one of my favourites, and we both think Archie is the best character. And we have the same blog theme. We’re basically twins 😛
- The follower with all the answers: Desire To Express. Every time she is nominated for an award I love to read her answers. She’s made me laugh, and she’s made me question my existence too! (And we even have our own inside jokes which is so cute 🙂 ) And she was the first person to reblog one of my posts so thank you!
- My ‘Word Nerd’ follower: The Crazy Perfectionist. I love her ‘Word of the Day’ posts , so keep them coming!
- My sunshine follower: A teenage Diary Online. Everything she posts is just so cute and happy and sunny, I love it!
- The follower with all the awards: Paradoxical Sadness. I think this girl has been nominated for every award under the sun, and too right she deserves it! I love the way she writes and she sounds like such a cool person!
- The follower with the best name: Unfashionable Cupcake. Come on, how awesome is that?! I just want to give this girl a massive hug!
- My favourite follower: YOU. I wish I could go through my entire list of followers and tell each and every one of you why you’re awesome, but unfortunately I think that might take some time and this would be a pretty big post! But it’s true. All of my followers are amazing, and every like, comment, and follower I get just makes me so happy. Thank you!