I got nominated by Teenage Diary Online for the Q and A tag, so a big thank you to her!
Here’s the rules:
- Respond and rework. answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. (I chose not to do a few because I couldn’t answer them or the answers would be too sad).
- What’s your current fashion obsession? Jeans, a geeky t-shirt, and converse. This has been the same since I was 11 years old 😛 Sorry, I’m just not into fashion!
- What are you wearing? Oooh, this is a bit saucy 😉 I am wearing my pyjamas and fluffy slippers. Not very sexy, sorry!
- Hair? I have fairly long, straight, blonde hair which I love!
- Morning go to? When I wake up it takes me forever to actually get out of bed, so I’ll just lay in bed and contemplate life for at least 20 minutes. Then I’ll check my emails and Facebook etc. then I’ll go get breakfast.
- Why is today special? Because I don’t have to work! My parents are on holiday, so for two weeks I don’t have to work with my dad delivering takeaway. So tonight I’m going to order one, because food always tastes so much better when someone else delivers it to you!
- What would you like to learn how to do? I would love to be able to speak a different language, but my brain just can’t!!
- What’s for dinner today? I’m having a day off cooking and my brother and I are going to order a Chinese takeaway 😛
- What are you listening to right now? I’m multitasking at the moment, I’m blogging and watching Scrubs on TV. It’s one of the best shows ever, and if you haven’t watched it yet, where have you been?!
- What are your essentials when travelling? I carry around a massive bag everywhere I go, so I’m prepared for everything! But I have to take my phone, a book, headphones, money, and plasters (because I’m clumsy).
- What job did you want when you were a little kid? I’ve always wanted to be a scientist, but around that I’ve wanted to be a: florist, author, lawyer, journalist, and a teacher.
- What is your most challenging goal now? To go to University and deal with it without freaking out!
- Name three things you can’t live without. My (boy)friends, my family, and my laptop 🙂
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? My boyfriend’s hands. I’ve had a bit of a sad day today, and I definitely wish he was here right now.
- What would you like to get rid of? Flies. There’s at least 6 flies in my room right now and it’s so annoying!
- What are you most excited for? University!! I start in two weeks!
- What is your favourite type of music? I listen to all sorts of music, it all depends on what mood I’m in. I love rock, pop, rap, classical, and indie music, it really does depend on how I’m feeling 🙂
- Which countries have you visited? I’ve been to: England (well, I live there but I think it counts!), Wales, Scotland, Egypt, Cyprus, France, Turkey, and Spain.
- What was the last movie you watched? I watched Warm Bodies with my brother and it was so good!! Best Zombie movie I’ve ever seen!
- What can you see out of the nearest window? I can see my front garden and the forest that’s literally 3ft away from my house, and I think I can see a deer but it might just be a cat.
- Scouting The Year Away
- Moon Kid 67
- Lyf With Em
- Girl Shadow
- Invisible Me
Thank you for reading!
I was nominated by two lovely bloggers: Ocean Of Fear and Miss Ky and if you haven’t already, go check out these awesome bloggers!
Here’s the rules:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you. Thank you!!
- Put the logo in your post.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
- I am currently watching Les Miserables. As we speak I am watching this for the first time, and it’s so good! So sad, but I really like it 🙂
- I’m starting University this September. I’m going to be studying Biomedical Science in London, and I feel so unprepared but so excited 🙂
- I have a suitcase called Linda. When I was about 10 years old I jokingly called my suitcase Linda and for the past 8 years my parents and brother have just referred to it as Linda. So this is a normal conversation in our house: “Have you got Linda down from the attic?” “Not yet, have you got the ribbon to tie around her so we don’t lose her at the airport?” “Ooh Linda’s a bit dusty isn’t she? We need to remember to get her down from the attic more often and air her out.” My family is weird!
- I volunteered for three years. When I was 14 I started volunteering for EACH which is a charity that helps terminally ill children. I worked in a giant factory sorting out donations and packing them into boxes, and you would not believe some of the weird things people donate! (No, we can’t make money off of a giant bag of odd socks!) I had to stop when I was 17 though because I couldn’t manage college, tutoring, work, and volunteering but I really miss it.
- I am first aid trained. I know CPR, and basic first aid, and I’ve looked after so many children that I can now handle pretty much every emergency! But seriously guys, if you don’t know CPR or basic first aid (like how to treat burns and tie bandages) then please either take a course, or even look it up online. These are basic skills that I’ve had to use several times, and knowing what to do in an emergency could save someone’s life.
- I have lots of pairs of freckles. Most of the freckles I have are in pairs, I have them on my cheek, my wrist, and my elbow and up my arms, but they’re almost always right next to another one which I find cute because I can make smiley faces out of them 🙂
- I love socks. I don’t understand why people hate getting socks as presents, I love it! If any of you meet me, bring me socks (preferably new ones :P) and we will be instant friends 🙂
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- As Told By Sean
- Sakara Dee
- New Romantics
- Alternative Sunny Days
- Lyf With Em
- Girl Shadow
- Germerican Girl
- Invisible Me
- Katie Bun
- Child Of Cynicism
- New Romantics
Thank you for reading!
I want to apologise that it took me so long to do this award post, and also for how long this post will be because I’ve been nominated by four different bloggers!
Here’s the rules:
Questions from Handbook 4 Teens…
- What is the hardest thing about being a teen? I think it’s the pressure on us. People tell us to have fun, to live, and to make mistakes… yet they also tell us to be responsible, to be grown up, and to make decisions that will effect us for the rest of our lives! That’s pretty tough.
- Do you know how to meditate? Yes. I learnt when I went to therapy. I know a lot of people find therapy relaxing and that’s great, but for me it was awful. It just made me think of all the problems and responsibilities I had and so I started running instead and I love it!
- What do you do to relieve stress? I run. Slowly, but I’m still lapping the people who are sitting on their sofa’s watching TV. I also go talk to my friends or my boyfriend and that helps massively.
- Do you believe people when they say you can achieve your dreams or do you think it’s BS? I don’t think anyone’s really told me that I can or cannot achieve my dreams. I don’t ever ask. I can do anything I want to, and there’s nothing anyone can say to me to make me think otherwise.
- Apple or Android? Android, and that’s just because I own more Samsung products than Apple.
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? I would research and make the cure for dementia and Alzheimer’s. That’s the direction I want to take my career and it would be incredible to help improve and save so many people’s lives.
- If you had 1 hour in mall where you could pick out anything you wanted, no matter what the price, what would you buy? Can I buy everything? Because that would be awesome! But if I had to buy specifics I would buy lots more Converse because at the moment I only have 3 pairs of shoes, and my pair of Converse are the only ones I wear so it would be nice to have a few more of them 🙂
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. 100%. I’m not actually a massive fan of chocolate, but I love the smell and taste of vanilla…mmmm 😛
- What scares you? Lots of things scare me: dentists, big crowds, public speaking, new people and places, panic attacks, spiders, scary movies, embarrassment, losing friends and family, and death.
- What song are you currently obsessed with? A good friend of mine showed me this cover of the Game of Thrones theme song and I love it!
- If you could choose a superpower what would it be and why? The ability to control time. How awesome would that be?! I could go back or forward in time, and I could get myself out of a lot of awkward situations!
Questions from New Romantics…
- What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? Oh gosh, I have several dreams a night and almost all of them are really weird! I thought it was normal to have two or three dreams a night, but apparently not! Since there’s been so many I’ll tell you about the most recent one I had last night. I dreamt that I was at Hogwarts and that I was in that part where Harry’s arm gets broken (well, sort of) and his arm is all floppy. But I also had a disco that night so I was dancing with a floppy arm, almost like this!
- Who was on your last call log? My boyfriend, Kyle 🙂
- Do you believe in God? No. I have hope that there is Something after we die, but I don’t believe in a God.
- Do you believe in love at first site? I love romance, but no I don’t believe in this. How can you love someone the first time you see them? Surely you’re just basing your opinions of that person on their looks, and that’s not love. Love takes time and shouldn’t be based solely on what someone looks like.
- What was the book you regretted reading? I was given a book by one of my mum’s work mates, The Road Home by Rose Tremain, and it was awful! It was dirty, had a rubbish storyline, and a main character that was pathetic and annoying.
- Would you prefer going to school or being home schooled? Hmm, my school was awful. It was known for its bad behaviour, bad grades, and bad teachers. But I made good friends there and it got me to where I wanted to be, so I guess I would still want to go to school rather than be home schooled.
- What is the food you could eat forever and not get tired of it? Sweet and salty popcorn…mmmm!
- Would you get a tattoo? I think tattoos can be so beautiful! But I am so indecisive, I could never decide on something to be on my body for the rest of my life.
- What is the song stuck in your head right now? I have about 100 songs stuck in my head right now! But one of them is Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.
- Do you believe in horoscopes? I love reading them, but take no notice of them. They’re so vague and I’m so cynical, so no I don’t believe them.
Questions from Jamerly…
- If you could see anyone for the rest of your life, who would it be? My boyfriend. (Sorry, you guys must get sick of hearing about him!!) In case you haven’t read any of my posts, he’s a sweetheart 🙂
- What got you into writing? I wanted to spread positivity and to help others, so if anyone of you need a cheap therapist I’m here for you 🙂
- Why do you keep writing? Because of my lovely blogging family! All the support and love I get from you guys is what keeps me going.
- What is one item you remember when someone says “childhood” and why? The BFG by Roald Dahl. I was the first person in my class to learn how to read and my childhood was filled with books, but this was always my favourite and I still have my copy in my room.
- What song defines your life at the moment? I love so many songs at the moment. My friend sent me this song this morning though and I think it’s something everyone should watch/hear.
- If you could be another person (besides yourself) who would you be? I’d be Jennifer Lawrence, she just seems really cool and down to Earth.
- What is your perfect date? Stargazing. I love the stars, and I would love it if my boyfriend organised a stargazing date for us! (If you’re reading this Kyle, take note!)
- What is your favourite day? My favourite day was the day I met my boyfriend, it was perfect! And also when I got my scholarship for University, that was an amazing day too!
- If you could only say one more sentence to your mum, what would it be? “I love you” would probably be a good start. “You’re an amazing mum, you’re beautiful, and you need to remember to take care of yourself.”.
- How do you feel right now? I feel kind of nervous today because I had to go to the dentist this morning which is terrifying for me, but I didn’t cry or have a panic attack and they said my teeth were in good condition, yay! Also, I should find out tomorrow exactly what I’ve got to do to keep my scholarship, and I should find out whether I’ve got a flat on my University campus which I’m a bit nervous about too.
- How do you wish to feel tomorrow? Hopefully I’ll feel more relaxed and happy because I’ll know more about my University scholarship and accommodation.
Questions from A Teenage Diary Online…
- Do you have a favourite band? If I had to pick one it would be Fall Out Boy, because there’s very rarely a band where I love every single one of their songs but with FOB I haven’t found a song of theirs I don’t like.
- Who is your favourite YouTuber? I don’t actually spend a lot of time on YouTube, but if I had to pick one it would be Danisnotonfire just because he’s as awkward and dorky as I am!
- If you could go to one fictional world where would it be? I would love to go to the world of Adventure Time, ugh sorry that’s so dorky! But it’s true, that would be awesome!
- What’s your favourite shoe brand? Converse! They look awesome, they’re comfy, and you can run away in them if you need to. Perfect!
- Can you play any musical instruments? Nope, not a single one 😦 I have no coordination so every instrument I’ve tried to play I have failed at. I just think my brain is more technically wired.
- What’s your favourite animal? Giraffes! They’re so tall and they’re so loving. I managed to convince a zookeeper at my local zoo to let me feed the giraffes and it was amazing! I had no idea how I managed to convince him, but I got some awesome photos of me feeding baby giraffes 🙂
- Have you ever experienced the “crazy naked guy”? Pfftt, I took that guy down! My friend and I threatened to call the police on him, and he shut down his account. You’re welcome 😛
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? This Song Saved My Life, by Simple Plan. Just because it means so much to me.
- What is the most prized possession you own? But… I love all my things. I collect a lot of things and have tons of “memory boxes”, scrapbooks, and I form an attachment to pretty much everything in my room. If I had to pick one thing it would be my first ever scrapbook that I made where I recorded everything important I did from the age of 11-12 and it’s really sweet to look back on it 🙂
- What’s your favourite season? Winter, definitely. I can bundle up in big coats and scarves and look all cute and cuddly, and you get Halloween and Christmas, and I love snow 🙂
- What do you look for in a guy? I have to admit I do love blue eyes, and I think glasses are so cute! But I also love a sense of humour, I love romance, and I love a guy who is good around kids, someone that’s hardworking is nice, and I love it when a guy is proud to have you as a girlfriend 🙂 (Oh and they have to be really bad at rollerskating so I can show off :P)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Child Of Cynicism
- Confused Apple
- Everyone’s Friend
- Deep Blues And Sea Foam Greens
- Give your nominees 11 questions
- What are your plans for today?
- Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?
- Do you have a secret you can share?
- What’s your favourite item of clothing that you own?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- When was the last time you actually laughed out loud?
- Have you had any really weird dreams?
- What was the last text you sent, and who was it to?
- Who are your role models?
Phew, I’m finally finished! It only took me three days, but I did it! Well done if you read through all of that, but I don’t blame you if you didn’t! Thanks 🙂
I love the idea of this challenge! It lets me be all mushy and romantic about the future, so thank you Teenage Lunatics and The Introvert for nominating me 🙂
Here’s the rules:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you. Thank you!!
- Link back to the challenge creator, Dreams and Movie Screens so she can track your progress.
- Share 5 things about your future (jobs, kids, marriage, travel etc). Then one day you can look back and find out how psychic you really are.
- I’ll be working in a hospital or research laboratory. I’ll be spending my days looking at bacteria and cells and viruses and it will be amazing! Then one day you’ll see me on TV as the person who cured dementia and Alzheimer’s, that would be incredible. To know that I personally saved lives will be the best feeling in the World.
- My boyfriend will be my husband. I know, I’m only 18! But I still love Kyle as much as I did when I first met him when I was 16, in fact Kyle is just so intertwined into my life I honestly couldn’t imagine a future without him.
- I’ll have a home with a library. This has been my dream for as long as I can remember! I love books, I just don’t have much time to read a much as I used to unfortunately (one of the many side effects of having two jobs, you have no time). But I have so many books and I’d love to have a room filled with them! At the minute I’m in the smallest room in my house, and only having a room that’s 3 x 3 metres wide means my books take up 90% of the space. Seriously, they’re on every single side, every shelf, and stacked up in my wardrobe. At this point I’d be happy if there was a bookcase in my future!
- I’ll have children. I’m from a massive family where there’s always children around (I have 50 cousins!!) and as many of you know I’ve been looking after my brother since I was 10. I’ve done countless school runs, nappy changes, and I’ve racked up millions of hours of babysitting. I’ve also been mistaken for a mother approximately 8billion times. So yes, I do love children and I would love to have some of my own in the future.
- I want to be happy. For a very long time I was so unhappy, and it sucks! I think so many people take being happy for granted. But being unhappy from a very young age, to suddenly being happy makes me appreciate every single second. It’s an amazing feeling!
- Tag 5 bloggers and put them up to the challenge.
- Confused Apple
- Call Me Elle
- Vintage x Smiles
Thank you for reading!
Hey guys, this is just going to be a blog post where I talk about random stuff so enjoy!
Yesterday I had a Skype call with the amazing Elm and it was brilliant! I was so nervous making making the call because as most of you know I’m not good with socialising, but I definitely don’t regret it! In fact, I enjoyed it so much I’d love to do it again. So, if any of you reading this would like to chat with me on Skype then you can just email me and we’ll set a call up. Just be warned I will be in my pyjamas, no makeup, messy hair, and probably holding a cup of tea! I’d also like to remind you that I am human! This was something Elm and I discussed, sometimes newer bloggers feel that bloggers with more followers are really scary. Please don’t ever feel like you can’t get in touch with me! You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can message me on twitter at: @everywordyousay.
I’ve reached 600 followers!! How insane is that?! I just want to give each and every one of you a giant hug! I just can’t even comprehend that 600+ individuals have liked my posts enough to want to read more. You are all incredible. I’m not really sure how to celebrate this, but if you guys have any ideas I’d love to hear them 🙂
More Good News
I had just come home from an incredibly bad night at work. I don’t want to go into detail, but lets just say that customers can be so awful sometimes. I quickly logged onto my emails to check if anyone needed some help, and there was an email from the one and only David Snape. If you don’t know who he is, he is a fantastic blogger who is also a radio presenter at Southwaves Radio Station. He wants to feature my post as his post of the week! Every Word You Say will be on the radio! My boyfriend has already built a pillow fort where we plan to eat Chinese takeaway, drink tea, and listen to his radio show (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8pm-10pm) 🙂 I can’t wait!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Thank you so much Mon and Invoke Delight for nominating me for this award, please go check out their blogs because they’re fabulous 🙂
Here’s the rules
- Thank the people/person who nominated you. Thank you so much!
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- What are your views about my blog? It sucks. Just kidding! It’s fabulous!
- Who do you consider your blogging twin? I think if I could chose to have anyone as my twin I’d have Sheetal, even though we live 5000 miles away and we look the complete opposite, I think it would be awesome to have her as a sister 🙂
- What is your favorite book? This is an impossible question!! I love so many books, one of my favourites is Wonder by R.J Palacio.
- What is a song that is inspirational to you? This Song Saved My Life. I’ve told this story a few times, but for my newer bloggers… One day I was very, very upset. I still had depression and had just self harmed very badly. My boyfriend walked into my room and found me and he played me this song. He’s autistic so it can be difficult for him to tell me how he feels, but he told me that I’m the reason he’s so happy now. This was the changing point in my life and from that point on I stopped self harming, and with his help, I started to love myself.
- Which blogger’s posts can you never miss? Sophie Speaks Up. One post can have me genuinely laughing out loud, another can have me nodding in agreement, and another can have me in tears. I love it!
- What is your favourite quote? “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”- Winnie The Pooh
- What is one way we can be a kinder person? I think we could listen to each other a bit more. I think we live in a world where everyone is just waiting until they can speak, without actually listening to what others are saying.
- One writing trick that you use? I find I write all my best posts with a cup of tea in my hand. Screw that actually, I write ALL my blog posts with a cup of tea in my hand 😛
Invoke Delight’s Questions
- Unicorn or dragon? Unicorn. How majestic would I look on a unicorn?! Plus, I think people underestimate how badass unicorns can be, so if people mess with me I could totally fight them with my awesome unicorn.
- Really? Yes. I thought very seriously about this.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I’ve genuinely wanted to be a scientist for as long as I could remember. But alongside that dream I have wanted to be: a florist, an author, a journalist, and a lawyer. I don’t see any reason why I can’t be a scientist AND a florist!
- Marmite or Vegemite? What Hell on Earth is Vegimite? Marmite is bad enough, why on Earth did they make something called Vegemite?! This offends me on a personal level!
- Where would you like most to go on holiday, and what would you do when you got there? I would love to go to New York. It’s the complete opposite to where I live and it just seems so exciting and busy! I would just go shopping and explore 🙂
- If you could go to space (but never come back) would you do it? Oh my gosh. This is one of the hardest questions I’ve ever been asked! I think that if my boyfriend and certain family and friends went to space then yes I would. I’ve always been fascinated with space and the stars, and it is one of my biggest dreams to go to space.
- Where’s the most random place you’ve ever slept? Outside of an abandoned house in Scotland when I was 10. My family went camping in Scotland and we had no money whatsoever, but that was probably the most amazing holiday I’ve ever been on. I never realised we had no money and my parents made it into one big adventure, it was brilliant! We swum under a waterfall, and we found this really cool abandoned house and we pretended we were Ghostbusters. Then we pitched up a tent in the garden and we roasted marshmallows together 🙂
- If you could build a secret passageway in your current home, where would it go and how would it get there? I would have a passageway to an underground library where all my favourite books are, and there will be a big fireplace and a massive sofa and lots of pillows. And to get there I would open my favourite book, The Fault In Our Stars, and say “Okay” into it then it would reply with “Okay” and would open a door to my library.
- If you could be anything you wanted to be, what would you be? I’m quite happy being me 🙂
- There’s a fire in your house, you only have time to take one thing out, what would you take? My memory box. It’s got all my random junk that I’ve collected over the years like movie tickets and photos. It would be heartbreaking if I lost that.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time (like, really, not the ‘fake answers’ people are coached into saying for interviews)? In five years time I’ll just be leaving University so I’ll probably be exhausted and scared as Hell. Hopefully my boyfriend and I will still be together and we’ll be considering moving in together. I hope I’ll be working at a hospital helping to diagnose diseases and saving the World!
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Call Me Elle
- Helen Lizzy
- Drifting Lexi
- Mythical Stars
- Hananon Blog
- Says Kayla
- The Crazy Perfectionist
- Sophie D Wilson
And here’s my question for my nominees:
- If you could live your life again, would you change anything?
- What’s your biggest achievement?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- When was your last “first time”? (As in when was the last time you tried something new?)
- If your life was a movie/book, what would the title be?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- If you could know one fact/statistic about everyone you met, what would that fact/statistic be?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own?
- If you could have a fictional character as a friend, who would you have?
- What was the last dream (or nightmare) you had about?
Thanks again for the nomination, and thank you for reading 🙂
Thank you so much to 21 And Sensory and Ask A Teenage Aspie for nominating me for this award! These are two amazing bloggers and you should definitely go check out their blogs!
Here’s the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. Thank you so much!
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
21 And Sensory’s Questions…
- What would you say has been the best day of your life so far? This is a really difficult question! The first thing that comes to mind is the day I met my boyfriend. It was just a perfect day. I’d met this amazing guy, had tons of fun singing and goofing off with him and his friends. The sun was setting perfectly and my favourite song was playing on the radio- it was like a movie! Another amazing day was when I got the email saying I’d been offered a scholarship to University. I knew I’d struggle to pay for University and I would have to work almost full time to support myself, but then I managed to get an Academic Excellence Scholarship and now I don’t have to work!
- If you had to describe yourself in 5 words what words would you choose? Optimistic, hopeful, intelligent, happy, and kind. 🙂
- If you were stuck on a desert island and were allowed only 3 items and one person with you what items and which person would you choose? I would take my glasses because without them I can’t see my hand in front of my face, so I’d probably fall into the sea or get eaten by a crocodile without them! I would then take one of my boyfriend’s dogs. Specifically, I’d take Fuzzy Bear the German Sheppard because he’s so fluffy and cute so it would help keep me happy and motivated, but when he grows up he could be used to hunt for food and I could ride him around the island 😛 I’d also take my blanket because it’s so warm and safe. The person I’d take would be my boyfriend because he knows how to survive outdoors, plus he’d be cool to talk to and he’d be a source of entertainment 😛
Ask A Teenage Aspie’s Questions…
- What song/songs do you listen to to inspire you when you feel down? My favourite one is This Song Saved My Life by Simple Plan. I’ve mentioned this a few times, but basically my boyfriend played it for me one day when I was very upset. He’s autistic so sometimes it’s difficult for him to know how to comfort me, but this song let me know how he felt and it was so sweet 🙂
- What importance does blogging hold for you? Blogging has become very important to me. In the real world I’m very quiet. I’m the sort of girl that is friends with everyone but I’m completely unremarkable, I have so many ideas and thoughts but I don’t speak very much and sometimes that makes me feel like I’m invisible. So, every like and follow and comment on this blog helps to remind me that I exist and that there are people who want to listen to me. So thank you.
- Where was the most amazing place you’ve ever been? The Natural History Museum in London. It’s beautiful.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you. This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers. I know so many inspiring bloggers, so I wrote a list of all the people I found inspiring and my boyfriend picked 6.
- Asil And The Keyboard
- Trials And Tribulations of High School
- Rose Annon
- Lou M
- Give your nominees 3 questions to answer.
- What’s your favourite post you’ve ever written and why?
- What is your favourite song and why?
- What’s your favourite animal and why?
Thank you so much for the nomination, and thank you for reading 🙂