I got nominated by Teenage Diary Online for the Q and A tag, so a big thank you to her!
Here’s the rules:
- Respond and rework. answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. (I chose not to do a few because I couldn’t answer them or the answers would be too sad).
- What’s your current fashion obsession? Jeans, a geeky t-shirt, and converse. This has been the same since I was 11 years old 😛 Sorry, I’m just not into fashion!
- What are you wearing? Oooh, this is a bit saucy 😉 I am wearing my pyjamas and fluffy slippers. Not very sexy, sorry!
- Hair? I have fairly long, straight, blonde hair which I love!
- Morning go to? When I wake up it takes me forever to actually get out of bed, so I’ll just lay in bed and contemplate life for at least 20 minutes. Then I’ll check my emails and Facebook etc. then I’ll go get breakfast.
- Why is today special? Because I don’t have to work! My parents are on holiday, so for two weeks I don’t have to work with my dad delivering takeaway. So tonight I’m going to order one, because food always tastes so much better when someone else delivers it to you!
- What would you like to learn how to do? I would love to be able to speak a different language, but my brain just can’t!!
- What’s for dinner today? I’m having a day off cooking and my brother and I are going to order a Chinese takeaway 😛
- What are you listening to right now? I’m multitasking at the moment, I’m blogging and watching Scrubs on TV. It’s one of the best shows ever, and if you haven’t watched it yet, where have you been?!
- What are your essentials when travelling? I carry around a massive bag everywhere I go, so I’m prepared for everything! But I have to take my phone, a book, headphones, money, and plasters (because I’m clumsy).
- What job did you want when you were a little kid? I’ve always wanted to be a scientist, but around that I’ve wanted to be a: florist, author, lawyer, journalist, and a teacher.
- What is your most challenging goal now? To go to University and deal with it without freaking out!
- Name three things you can’t live without. My (boy)friends, my family, and my laptop 🙂
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? My boyfriend’s hands. I’ve had a bit of a sad day today, and I definitely wish he was here right now.
- What would you like to get rid of? Flies. There’s at least 6 flies in my room right now and it’s so annoying!
- What are you most excited for? University!! I start in two weeks!
- What is your favourite type of music? I listen to all sorts of music, it all depends on what mood I’m in. I love rock, pop, rap, classical, and indie music, it really does depend on how I’m feeling 🙂
- Which countries have you visited? I’ve been to: England (well, I live there but I think it counts!), Wales, Scotland, Egypt, Cyprus, France, Turkey, and Spain.
- What was the last movie you watched? I watched Warm Bodies with my brother and it was so good!! Best Zombie movie I’ve ever seen!
- What can you see out of the nearest window? I can see my front garden and the forest that’s literally 3ft away from my house, and I think I can see a deer but it might just be a cat.
- Tag seven other people.
Thank you for reading!