Here’s the rules:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you. Thank you!!
- Put the logo in your post.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
- I am currently watching Les Miserables. As we speak I am watching this for the first time, and it’s so good! So sad, but I really like it 🙂
- I’m starting University this September. I’m going to be studying Biomedical Science in London, and I feel so unprepared but so excited 🙂
- I have a suitcase called Linda. When I was about 10 years old I jokingly called my suitcase Linda and for the past 8 years my parents and brother have just referred to it as Linda. So this is a normal conversation in our house: “Have you got Linda down from the attic?” “Not yet, have you got the ribbon to tie around her so we don’t lose her at the airport?” “Ooh Linda’s a bit dusty isn’t she? We need to remember to get her down from the attic more often and air her out.” My family is weird!
- I volunteered for three years. When I was 14 I started volunteering for EACH which is a charity that helps terminally ill children. I worked in a giant factory sorting out donations and packing them into boxes, and you would not believe some of the weird things people donate! (No, we can’t make money off of a giant bag of odd socks!) I had to stop when I was 17 though because I couldn’t manage college, tutoring, work, and volunteering but I really miss it.
- I am first aid trained. I know CPR, and basic first aid, and I’ve looked after so many children that I can now handle pretty much every emergency! But seriously guys, if you don’t know CPR or basic first aid (like how to treat burns and tie bandages) then please either take a course, or even look it up online. These are basic skills that I’ve had to use several times, and knowing what to do in an emergency could save someone’s life.
- I have lots of pairs of freckles. Most of the freckles I have are in pairs, I have them on my cheek, my wrist, and my elbow and up my arms, but they’re almost always right next to another one which I find cute because I can make smiley faces out of them 🙂
- I love socks. I don’t understand why people hate getting socks as presents, I love it! If any of you meet me, bring me socks (preferably new ones :P) and we will be instant friends 🙂
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- As Told By Sean
- Sakara Dee
- New Romantics
- Alternative Sunny Days
- Lyf With Em
- Girl Shadow
- Germerican Girl
- Invisible Me
- Katie Bun
- Child Of Cynicism
- New Romantics
Thank you for reading!