I saw this post on The Life of an Anxious Teen (you should definitely check it out) and I thought I’d give it a go!
- How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars? Oh no. I have a tea addiction so this question is unfair! I have cut down on my daily tea allowance, so I drink about 3-4 cups of tea a day. My first and last cup of tea of the day is a green tea, and then during the day I have good old PG Tips with 2 sweeteners.
- Favourite part of the roast dinner? My family are very traditional so every Sunday we have a roast dinner, and my favourite part is the roast potatoes, yum 😛 I’m really picky with the way I eat dinner, and my friends all say I eat weirdly. I hate my food touching, and I can’t stand when sauce touches my food, and I eat my least favourite bits of the meal first so I have the nicest bit to look forward to 🙂 Do any of you do this too? Please tell me I’m not alone!
- Favourite dunking biscuits? Every biscuit is a good dunking biscuit! My favourites are custard creams, ginger nuts, and Jammie Dodgers…mmmm 😛
- Favourite quintessentially British pastime? Drinking tea is the biggest one! But I do love a bit of Doctor Who, and standing in queues seems to take up a large portion of my life!
- Favourite word? Literally. I literally use literally in literally every single sentence. I am so sorry for those of you who hate the incorrect use of this word, but I can’t help it!
- Cockney Rhyming Slang? For those of you who don’t know, cockney rhyming slang are phrases that are used typically in London and they basically rhyme with what the phrase means. I did not explain that very well! I’ll give you an example, “Apples and Pears” means stairs. The one I use the most is “Cream Crackered” which means knackered (sleepy).
- Favourite sweet? All of them! My absolute favourites are Haribo because they’re amazing! My work colleagues always buy them for me, and they always bring them out if I’ve just had to deal with a bad customer.
- No. 1 British person? It’s got to be the one and only Rowan Atkinson (A.K.A. Mr Bean)! I feel like he accurately represents the true British person… awkward and anti-social! He is a brilliant actor and comedian and the star of our Olympic Opening Ceremony.
- Favourite shop/restaurant? Woolworths. If you’re British you’ll understand the heartbreak that name causes. Woolworths was an old British shop that pretty much sold everything you could possibly need, but then in 2009 the company went bust and their stores closed forever 😥
- What British song pops into your head? #Oh I’ll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ahhhh…# Wannabe by The Spice Girls, true British pop!
- Marmite? Oh my gosh, no. That foul substance should be illegal!
I feel like I am adequately British, yay! Thank you for reading 🙂