Here’s the rules:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you. Thank you!!
- Link back to the challenge creator, Dreams and Movie Screens so she can track your progress.
- Share 5 things about your future (jobs, kids, marriage, travel etc). Then one day you can look back and find out how psychic you really are.
- I’ll be working in a hospital or research laboratory. I’ll be spending my days looking at bacteria and cells and viruses and it will be amazing! Then one day you’ll see me on TV as the person who cured dementia and Alzheimer’s, that would be incredible. To know that I personally saved lives will be the best feeling in the World.
- My boyfriend will be my husband. I know, I’m only 18! But I still love Kyle as much as I did when I first met him when I was 16, in fact Kyle is just so intertwined into my life I honestly couldn’t imagine a future without him.
- I’ll have a home with a library. This has been my dream for as long as I can remember! I love books, I just don’t have much time to read a much as I used to unfortunately (one of the many side effects of having two jobs, you have no time). But I have so many books and I’d love to have a room filled with them! At the minute I’m in the smallest room in my house, and only having a room that’s 3 x 3 metres wide means my books take up 90% of the space. Seriously, they’re on every single side, every shelf, and stacked up in my wardrobe. At this point I’d be happy if there was a bookcase in my future!
- I’ll have children. I’m from a massive family where there’s always children around (I have 50 cousins!!) and as many of you know I’ve been looking after my brother since I was 10. I’ve done countless school runs, nappy changes, and I’ve racked up millions of hours of babysitting. I’ve also been mistaken for a mother approximately 8billion times. So yes, I do love children and I would love to have some of my own in the future.
- I want to be happy. For a very long time I was so unhappy, and it sucks! I think so many people take being happy for granted. But being unhappy from a very young age, to suddenly being happy makes me appreciate every single second. It’s an amazing feeling!
- Tag 5 bloggers and put them up to the challenge.
Thank you for reading!