Thank you so much Swatii for the nomination!
Here’s the rules…
- Write down 10 things you love.
- My boyfriend. He’s a massive dork, but I love him anyway 😛
- Pink Lemonade. I got some for my birthday and it’s fabulous!
- Daisy’s. They’re my favourite flower, and they’re just so summery and bright and beautiful, I love it!
- Blogging. I’ve met some amazing people, and I love knowing that people are listening to me 🙂
- My family. They’re all so busy but they always find time to support me and I think they’re all wonderful people.
- Science. I find it all so fascinating! We have eradicated diseases that have killed millions, we can survive in outer space, and we have the potential to do so much more!
- Hugs. It takes me forever to trust someone enough to hug them, but I love getting hugs so much 🙂
- Kisses on the forehead. Aren’t they just the sweetest thing?!
- Rollerskating. It’s the only sport I’m actually good at!
- You. Seriously, everyone who likes, comments, and follows make me smile 🙂
- Write down 10 things you hate.
- Calling people on the phone. I hate it. I get all nervous, but unfortunately I am now an adult and need to sort out my own business.
- Confrontation. I can’t handle people yelling at me or being angry at me, it makes me feel sick and I just think there are better ways to deal with problems.
- Being hungry. I am constantly hungry. All. The. Frickin. Time. Which means I have to have super self-control to stop eating otherwise I will continue eating until I’m sick.
- Meeting new people. I get so scared and I feel like I’m going to mess up.
- Funerals. I’ve never been to a funeral. Sometimes I feel guilty, but at least my memories of that person were when they were alive and happy, not when they were in a box in the ground.
- Rude customers. After working in the food industry for two years, I have met a lot of rude customers. Here’s the deal. If you have a genuine complaint, please tell us politely and we have no problem sorting it out. However, it is never okay to throw your food at me, throw money in my face, or come to the door naked. Sometimes I hate delivering Chinese food 😦
- Cold tea. There’s nothing worse than a cup of tea going cold 😦
- Shaving. I hate shaving, but I love having smooth legs. Do you see my problem?!
- Ironing. This is one of the chores I have to do, and I hate it! It’s so boring and takes so long 😦
- Feeling sad for no reason. This often happens to me, I’m not sure why but some days I wake up and I just feel sad.
- Nominate other bloggers. I’m going to chose 10 because I think that’s a nice number 🙂
- The Introvert
- Only I, Know The True Me
- Baby Steps 22
- 21 And Sensory
- Sophie Speaks Up
- Dainty Delusions
- Vintage x Smiles
Thanks again for the nomination, and thank you for reading 🙂