Thank you so much to Drifting Lexi for nominating me for this award!! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you need to because she’s awesome!
Here’s the rules…
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you. A massive thank you to Drifting Lexi!!
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- What makes you motivated to blog? My followers. Hearing from others who are going through the same things I am, and having people tell me my posts make them smile or have helped them makes me want to blog. Plus, I love it! I love interacting with people of all ages, races, sexualities, genders, and religions 🙂
- What’s your favourite thing to write about on your blog? I write about so much on my blog, so this is a really hard question! I like writing about things that I’m passionate about, like mental health and human rights etc.
- What is your favourite food? I’m such a boring person when it comes to food! I like really bland flavours, so if I cook myself pasta I’ll just have pasta by itself and I can’t eat anything remotely spicy. So this is going to sound really stupid but my favourite food is sweet and salted popcorn. I could eat that for the rest of my life and be happy 😛
- If you had to pick a favourite book, what would it be? Nope. Can’t do it. I love so many books. A book that I’m loving right now though is All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. It’s amazing, and I won’t spoil it but I would definitely recommend it!
- What was the last song you listened to? I worked last night (I deliver Chinese takeaway with my dad) so we had our favourite Fall Out Boy album on and we were singing to that! The last song I remember was Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, because who doesn’t like singing along to Christmas songs with their dad in the middle of June?
- What items are closest to you at this moment? Well my butt is on this incredibly uncomfortable chair, my elbows are on my dining room table (naughty), and my fingers (yup all 10 because that’s how I roll) are on my keyboard. Then all around me I have my junk that I’ve managed to spread all around me, like tons of post-it-notes, all my notes and resources for my tutoring lessons, and my mouse which I have to use because the touchpad on my computer refuses to work 😦
- Do you have any tattoos? No, I’m a giant wimp so I doubt I could last through a whole tattoo. Plus, I’m so indecisive I could never decide what i want to be permanently etched into my skin forever!
- What are you currently reading? Oops, I already answered this question- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 🙂
- Do you prefer going to shops and buying items or do you prefer to shop online? I like going to shops. I like going to charity shops in particular, because some of the stuff I’ve bought there is amazing! But I don’t really shop very often because I still feel really self-conscious and I get very nervous being in large crowds 😦
- What are you next looking forward to? Well, my 18th birthday is in just over 2 weeks so that’s pretty cool! I don’t have anything planned, so I think I’m just going to hang out with my family and boyfriend. And it’s my boyfriend’s 20th birthday in just under two weeks and I’m so excited to go shopping with him! I’ve saved up £100 to take him on a shopping spree (he doesn’t know this yet) but he hasn’t been able to buy new clothes in a year because money is pretty tight so I’m giving him £100 to spend on whatever he wants, it’s going to be amazing!
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. I’m going to try and find some amazing bloggers who haven’t already been nominated, but I think there are hundreds of bloggers I follow that deserve this award!
- Perks Of Being Jade
- Everyone’s Friend
- Life Of An Indian teenager
- I Am Odd
- My Irrelevant Thoughts
- Hugs x Heart
- I Prefer Deep Blues And Sea Foam Greens
- My Overflowing Thoughts
- A Teenage Diary Online
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
- If you look out of the window closest to you what do you see?
- What’s been your biggest achievement so far?
- Do you have any weird or hidden talents?
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?
- What’s the most expensive item you’ve ever bought?
- What was the inspiration for your blog name?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the cheesiest/ worst joke you know?
- What is the most random and useless fact you know?
- What is your favourite blog post you have written and why?
Thanks again DriftingLexi for nominating me, and thank you for reading 🙂