Thank you to the wonderful This Is My User for nominating me for this award!! Now I know I got this award a couple of weeks ago as well, but this one has different questions and I love talking about myself so I’m doing it 🙂
Here’s the rules…
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you, you are fabulous and everyone should go check her blog out!
- Add the logo to your post. Here you go…
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you think are inspiring. I’m going to try and find some who may not have been nominated for this award before, but in all honesty I think there are so many inspiring bloggers out there this is going to be hard!
- Drifting Lexi
- Sixteen Years Young
- Life Of An Indian Teenager
- Someone To Lean On
- I Prefer Deep Blues And Sea Foam Greens
- Phantom Mermaid
- Tea Toast And Telly
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Why do you think I chose you? Well I think you may have gone a bit loopy, and for some reason you consider my ramblings to be inspiring 😛 But honestly, thank you. Every time someone likes my posts, takes the time to comment, and follows me it makes me so happy. So, thank you.
- What’s your secret hobby? It’s not really a secret but rollerskating. If I go skating with someone for the first time I do tell them that I’ve been skating for a little while, but no one expects me (the clumsiest and most unbalanced person on Earth) to be as good as I am. This is the one thing that I love to shove in people’s faces, and I know that sounds arrogant, but it took me 5 years just to be able to skate without falling down, and it’s taken another 5 years on top to perfect my tricks so I think I deserve to brag a little 😛
- What makes you smile no matter how sad you are? I’m generally quite a happy person, but one thing that always makes me happy are trampolines. Nobody can be sad on a trampoline!
- What’s the most important piece of advice you can give? Seriously be yourself, and yes I know that’s so predictable but it’s true! If you pretend to be something you’re not then you’re going to live your life being unhappy.
- How do you try and inspire others? I try to be a good person. I try to spread love and smile at everyone I meet because one day there will be someone who really needed it, and who knows maybe it’ll change their life. At the very least I won’t make their life worse by being positive.
- Give 5 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- How are you feeling right now?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Describe yourself using one word. Why did you choose that word?
- Who was the last person you spoke to, and what were you talking about?
- Why did you start a blog?
Thank you again for the nomination and thank you for reading x