Guys! Stop with all these awards, I can’t handle it (jk, keep ’em coming!) Thank you so, so much to The Crazy Perfectionist for this nomination! EDIT: And a huge thank you to Sweetheart too! Please go check their blogs out, they’re amazing 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you 🙂
- List seven random things about yourself. Okay you nosey lot, here we go:
- I hate spicy food. Like anything even mildly spicy feels like I’m on fire! So Indian food is pretty much a no go, and Nando’s is torture! I’m not sure why but I like really boring food, I’m quite happy to just eat plain pasta or plain rice. Which means I hate cooking for others because they’re all like “Lets add some rosemary.” and I’m just sitting here like “Hmm, no lets not.”
- I can rollerskate. I’m one of those people who you see going round the rink backwards, doing spins and tricks. Sorry! But in my defense it took 10 years for me to be able to skate as well as I do, and it’s literally the only athletic thing I can do reasonably well so I think I’m allowed to show off a little bit!
- I have a slight addiction to tea. In a lot of my posts I mention that I’m drinking a cup of tea. That is not me trying to be a cute British stereotype, I am genuinely drinking tea at that moment. I probably have about 3-4 cups a day, every day. It used to be worse but I was spending more money of teabags than food, and that was when I realised I had a problem 😛 (And yes, I am drinking a cup of tea right now. But I’ve just woken up, what else am I supposed to do?!)
- I was awarded the “Heart of Gold Award” at college. Everyone got an award, but I’m quite proud of mine. I was voted the kindest girl in our year 🙂 Bonus fact: my boyfriend won the “Heart of Gold Award” for the guys 🙂
- I wear glasses. I’m short sighted, so anything further than my laptop screen is completely blurry. I tend to just leave my glasses in random places around the house, and because they’re black they blend in with everything. So I need my glasses to find my glasses, it’s the never-ending struggle!
- I have a massive family. My dad has 7 siblings, they all have kids. One of them has 13 (yeah, 13!) children and they’ve all got children! But in comparison, my mum has one sister and she’s got 2 children so her side of the family is tiny. In total I have got just over 50 cousins (including 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.). So when we go out as a family we rent out the entire restaurant!
- When I was 13 I set up my own business. Okay, it was only for two months but my parents stopped my pocket money at that age and I had two months before I started my job delivering papers. So, I brought a box of thread for a £5 from a car boot sale and I made bracelets. I got pretty good at it and learnt different patterns, and then I learnt how to write names on them too. Turns out teenagers love this and I made a profit of just over £50 🙂
- Nominate seven other bloggers: Aw, I think all my followers are beautiful so this is a tough one.
- A Girl With ADHD
- Paradoxical Sadness
- Everything And Nothing
- Diary Reinvented
- Unfashionable Cupcake
- My Irrelevant Thoughts
- My Personal Teen Life
Can’t wait to see your random facts, and thanks for reading x