*DISCLAIMER: I have already posted this once but since then I have been nominated twice more, so I’m posting this again so I can show off my amazing readers who nominated me!
Wow, I am seriously so taken back right now! My second award in two days, and I owe it all to Desire To Express for nominating me! *EDIT: I’ve also been nominated by Dear Life so THANK YOU!! *EDIT 2: I have also been nominated by Sweetheart so a MASSIVE thank you to her too! Let’s do this 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you. THANK YOU!! You are amazing 🙂
- Add the logo to your post. Here we go…
- Nominate 10 bloggers that inspire you. I am following so many inspirational bloggers, but these are a few of my favourites:
- A Girl With ADHD
- Four Camels And A Coffee To Go
- Just Call Me Elm Or Something…
- Everything And Nothing
- Paradoxical Sadness
- My Journey To Recovery1
- I Am Odd
- My Crazy Path
- A History Addict
- Answer the following questions:
- In your personal life, which person inspires you the most? I would have to say my boyfriend (I know it’s soppy!) because he has had to go through so much and he still stays strong. The way he sees the World is amazing. In his mind he doesn’t deserve anything, and everything he does have he is so grateful for and I don’t think there is a person that is as selfless and completely loving as he is. Okay, I’m done!
- Who is your role model? My main role models are, of course, my parents who have four jobs between them but still find time to have fun with my brother and I. Like yesterday when my dad came downstairs in the morning and exclaimed “I want to burn stuff!”. So we went out and bought a wood burner and spent the rest of the day burning stuff we found in our garage 🙂 Plus they both threat us like adults, even when we were really young, and I think that makes me respect them more because I know they respect me. I also have two other role models: Stephen Hawking and Steven Frayne (Magician Dynamo). I love science and Stephen Hawking is amazing, and my biggest dream is to be as respected as he is in science. Then Steven Frayne is incredible in a completely different way, my brain works so logically and I love it when this is challenged! He is also so humble and modest and charitable, which I respect too.
- Do you make efforts to make others feel emotionally and mentally stronger? For example- to boost their confidence,or to give them suggestions or to help them the best you can? I hope so! I have met some pretty evil people in my life, and I’ve seen some awful things happen to people. So I try my best to outweigh that, and although I know I can’t bring happiness to everyone I try to make people smile as much as I can because everyone deserves to be happy.
- Which sound do you hear this current moment? I am currently being serenaded by Nina Nesbitt songs 🙂
- Which is the best quote for you? “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its tree-climbing abilities it will live its whole live believing it is stupid” – Albert Einstein. I think this pretty much sums up the World. The education system is designed so that if you are good at remembering facts you will be successful in life, but if you are gifted in other ways well, you can forget going to University. I also think we judge each other on whether we fit in with the ‘normal’ expectations- get good grades, go to University and get good grades, get married, get a house. have kids. And if you stray from this at all you are a disgrace. So I think we should embrace the fact that everyone is a genius is their own way 🙂
And there we go 🙂 Thanks again for the nomination! And I can’t wait to see the answers from my nominations, and even if you weren’t nominated you’re awesome 🙂