Birthday: 15th July
What Was Your…
- Last beverage: Cup of tea (ugh sorry, I am a walking British stereotype)
- Last phone call: My boyfriend, Kyle
- Last text: My boyfriend again (I do talk to other people, I swear!)
- Last time I cried: Yesterday at college 😦
Have You Ever…
- Dated someone twice: No
- been cheated on: No
- Kissed someone and regretted it: Ohmygosh yes (sorry George, but you were gross!)
- Lost someone special: Yes, and I think of them every day.
- Been depressed: Yes, it sucks.
- Been drunk and threw up: Nope!
Three Favourite Colours…
Since 2014 Have You…
- Made a new friend: Does it count if I made up with a friend I haven’t spoken to in 2 years?
- Fallen in love: Yes
- Laughed until you cried: Yup, when I start laughing that’s it, I cannot be stopped!
- Met someone who changed you: Yes, Kyle helped me realise I am so damn lucky to even be alive right now and I’m going to stop before I get too mushy!
- Found out who your true friends were: I have been through shit in the past few years, so I already knew who they are 🙂
- Found out someone was talking about you: Not that I know of (*suspiciously looks at friends*), but I think this is mostly because all my friends are dudes which makes my life a lot easier 😛
- kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: I don’t have Facebook, I’msososorrydon’tkillme! I kinda just haven’t got round to it yet, but I plan on getting it soon I promise 🙂
- Do you have any pets: My brother has an immortal goldfish who has managed to stay alive for the past 5 years despite randomly turning green every now and then. His name is Pumpkin.
- Do you want to change your name: I love my name, my parents put so much thought into it it would be disrespectful to change it. (Someone gave them a baby name book and they turned to the first page and there it was, thanks guys!)
- What did you do for your last birthday: I went to see the Fault in Our Stars (my favourite book and movie) with my boyfriend then we went to the Chinese restaurant where I work sometimes and had a meal. Nothing exciting but it’s one of my happiest memories, which sounds a bit sad now I’m typing it.
- What time did you wake up today: 5:57am because I love mornings 🙂
- What were you doing at midnight last night: I was asleep. I love mornings but I love my sleep too!
- What’s something you can’t wait for: Going to University!!!
- Last time you saw your mother: 10 minutes ago when I made her a cup of tea
- What is one thing you would change about your life: How emotional I am, when I feel happy I feel ecstatic but when I’m upset it’s like I’m a black hole. But I wouldn’t change anything I’ve gone through because all my experiences have made me get to where I am today and I’m happy with who I am and the life I have.
- What are you listening to right now: My brother talking to himself while playing his PlayStation and my mum coughing.
- Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: When I was in little school I had a friend named Tom, we totally had a thing going for like a whole week 😉
- What’s getting on your nerves tight now: Being sad is not very nice 😦
- Most visited webpage: Hmm, it would probably be this site at the moment because I don’t really do much else online.
- Nicknames: My name is literally three letters, if you shorten it anymore you’ll just be breathing out. Plus I hate being called things like Babe and Honey because I get this a lot at work and it is annoys me much more than it probably should do. So, Amy is fine with me:)
- Relationship status: In a relationship with my dorky, childish boyfriend who I wouldn’t trade for the world.
- He or She: She
- Hair colour: Blonde mostly, but turns ginger/brown in Winter.
- Long or short hair: Medium, but trying to grow it longer.
- Height: 5ft 3″.
- Do you have a crush on someone: I may be slightly in love with David Tenant.
- What do you like about yourself: I genuinely care about (pretty much) everyone I meet and I don’t think a lot of people do which is a shame.
- First surgery: None, yay!
- First piercing: Ears, but I hardly ever wear earrings.
- First best friend: Sarah, who is still my best friend, 10 years and still going!
- First sport I joined: Rollerskating, the one and only “sport” I am good at 🙂
- First vacation: Probably Spain.
- I’m about to: Do some revision once I’ve finished this 😥
- Listening to: Still listening to coughing and my brother shooting people.
- Waiting for: My dad to come home with FOOD (hopefully!)
- Kids: Yes.
- Get married: Yes.
- Career: After studying Biomedical Science at University I want to work in a hospital diagnosing diseases and perhaps go into research, particularly looking at cures for Alzheimers and Dementia.
Which is better…
- Lips or eyes: Eyes
- Hugs or kisses: Hugs
- Shorter or taller: I like tall guys but don’t tell my boyfriend, he’s only 5ft 4″!
- Older or younger: Older guys, Kyle is 2 years older than me and he’s still immature!
- Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic (hint, hint!)
- Nice stomach or arms: Oh gosh, muscly arms!
- Sensitive or loud: Sensitive (I hope this one is about a guy and not about something dirty?)
- Hook up or relationship: Relationship
- Funny or shy: Can I have them both please? Thanks.
Have you ever…
- Kissed a stranger: Erm, yes!
- Drank hard liquor: Again, guilty.
- Broken someone’s heart: Yes, and I’m so sorry for leading you on I just loved the idea of having a boyfriend. Sorry 😦
- Been arrested: Nope, I’m smart enough to not get caught 😉 (I’m kidding, don’t arrest me!)
- Turned someone down: Yes, sorry:(
Do you believe in…
- Yourself: Of course, I am fantabulous.
- Miracles: Mhm.
- Love at first sight: No. When you “fall in love at first sight” you are basing your emotions on the appearance of that person and I don’t think that’s the best way to start a relationship.
- Heaven: No, not in the traditional sense but I like the idea there is “something” after death.
- Santa Clause: What sort of question is that?! Of course I do, who do you guys think brings your presents, duh!
Well, if you made it through all that well done! I hope everyone is having a good day wherever you are x