In 4 days it will be the anniversary of something awful, something I don’t really want to think or talk about. So I’m writing a list of things that I’m happy about and maybe that’ll help a little bit. Sorry, this isn’t the most though provoking or inspirational post but maybe it’ll encourage those of you who are having a tough time to do the same. Focus on the good things instead of the bad 🙂
- I passed my driving theory test today, woo! But they must have thought I looked dodgy because she made me empty all my pockets, take off my jacket and show her my arms, and then I had to hand over my glasses to prove I didn’t have anything attached to them. If someone has cheated using their glasses they are a genius and should definitely be working for the government right now.
- I only have a month left of college, and thank God because I don’t know if I could write another essay evaluating the criminal justice system.
- I start University in September and I am ridiculously excited.
- I have a scholarship to University so I don’t have to work two jobs anymore! No more customers throwing food at me, or getting hit on by weirdo’s double my age, and I don’t have to smile at people when I really just want to throw fortune cookies at them.
- My boyfriend got an offer for University and I couldn’t be prouder of him 🙂
- The boy I tutor said I was a good teacher, and that he will miss me when I can’t tutor him anymore. (Awww)
- My brother is gaining weight and is training towards his black belt in Karate.
- I have lost 1.5 stone in the past year by running and eating healthy (ish) and I have curves!
- My boyfriend is so much happier now and he’s getting the help he needs.
- I haven’t had a panic attack for a week, yay!
Well, I think that’s a pretty good list!
Sometimes it’s so difficult to stay positive but I’m trying hard and, if anyone’s reading this, I hope you have a good day x